I need to sit down and do this at least once a day. I have so many emotions about what is happening right now, I am afraid it is all going to get lost in the shuffle. I need to make time to sit down and do this ... so I am.
Right now I am pretty content with the way things are going. Breastfeeding is definitely going better, although it is still a pretty big struggle at times. I definitely feel more independent, which almost makes me sad in a way since James can't be as involved as he was. I was kind of enjoying him being part of the process rather than a bystander.
I can't believe how much my little girl has already changed. I look back at pictures of her from a week ago and she looks like a completely different baby. I am enjoying her so much, it makes me sad that she's going to get big sooooo quickly. I know she will be a lot more fun once we can interact with her more, but I am enjoying her being this small ... and I know it won't last. I selfishly wish she could stay this small forever.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment