If it continues like this I can't do it anymore.
Overall I thought it was going better. I have been having increasing pain during and after nursing and have pretty well tried every suggestion that I have been given without any luck. My nipples are sore, and one is cracked and bleeding. I just tried to nurse her and it hurt so bad I just ended up sobbing through the entire thing. I never imagined that such a "natural" process could be so painful. James was just writhing during the whole feeding ... knowing that there was nothing he could do to help the pain.
I love my daughter and I want to give her the best start possible, but if we have another feeding like this last one ... I don't think I can bear it.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment