My uterus is confusing.
I have off-and-on had contractions that have increased for the last few days and every time I think it's something to start paying more attention to - they taper off or stop completely. While I understand that this is vital for my body to prepare itself for true labor, it's very exhausting. I don't know what to expect when labor truly begins and that's kinda frightening in a way. I am continually reading about labor and the signs/symptoms of it, and how to get through it as best possible, but the thought if actually arriving scares me. I think just not knowing what to expect is more frightening than anything.
Will it be long? Short?
Will Sprout decide to come on his/her own or will I have to be induced?
Will I be able to do it on my own or will it be more than I can handle?
When is it finally going to come?
Is this baby going to be huge? Just right?
Am I going to be able to push it out or will I have to have a c-section?
Will the baby tolerate it okay?
Will I tolerate it okay?
So much unknown to focus on right now - given that I am now just sitting and waiting.
Sitting.
Waiting.
Contracting.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment