Saturday, June 25, 2011

terrified

I woke up this morning with searing pain through my lower abdomen. The pain actually woke me up. It was more localized on the left side than anything but I had intense cramping throughout my entire lower abdomen and back. No bleeding. I was in Columbia, as I had to drive my best friend there for a family emergency, and I ended up calling James in a panic at 5-something in the morning. Both of us scanned the internet and found a lot of nothing. Without the bleeding it could be anything. I ended up calling the doctor on the way home and she said without bleeding, that I could be seen this week if the pain persists - to do an early ultrasound to make sure the pregnancy is in the uterus. I feel a little bit better tonight but I'm still having the pain - and no bleeding. So we'll see what tomorrow brings. I'm praying that this baby is doing well and taking hold nicely.

No comments: