December 18, 2009, 8am. Positive.
June 18, 2011, 8pm. Positive.
It's funny that there is such a parallel between this pregnancy and the last one.
Only difference is today, June 20th, the world does not know that this little one exists. I felt like last time we were a bit careless in announcing it so soon. Granted, we were overjoyed and way excited. But, this time, I think we're exercising some caution in the announcing. I don't want to un-announce anything should God have a different plan for this little one.
I've been struggling with deciding on the OB to see and the hospital to deliver. I LOVE my OB - she delivered Charlotte, she did my endo surgery - I love her. But now that I work at a different hospital, my insurance has since changed and it is now a little less expensive to deliver where I work. I'm a little weirded out delivering with my coworkers. I know in the delivery moment you don't care who is in your room - but it creeps me out. I don't know if I could get past that. I spent a lot of time thinking (and freaking out) about it today, and I decided to go with the doctor I've been seeing. I just felt more comfortable about that. And I'm very happy with my decision.
Our first visit is July 18th. I'm excited. Praying that all goes well. And enjoying calling Charlotte 'big sister' and knowing that I have another child to love already. My heart has already grown.
Monday, June 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment