It's so hard to believe my little Charlotte is 22 months old! It seems like yesterday I was writing out her birth story. It's been awhile since I've shared anything about her on here (or anything for that matter). She's growing like a weed, outgrowing every article of clothing I have for her before she can even wear them. Talking up a storm, her vocabulary is out of this world. Running, playing, causing trouble.
Yesterday she had her first swimming lesson at the Community Center. She HATED it. She cried for the first 20 minutes, until she got to jump off the side into my arms. That part she LOVED. "Again, again!"
Then, last night, I was changing her diaper ... it had been about 2 hours since I had last changed her diaper. And she was dry. She has never been interested in going in her little froggy potty but I figured why not? And lo and behold, she did it!
Monday, June 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment