Tuesday, May 18, 2010

ra ra ra ra RAH! (and the first toofers)

I haven't blogged for a loooong time. Fortunately for my daughter, I'm at least keeping her baby book up to date, or maybe it's the fact that I take so many pictures of her, I can remember keep a picture journal.

New developments since my last blog:

James and I are buying a house!!!! It has the room we so desperately need, and we close in 8 days! I'm sooooo excited I can hardly stand it. I just want to move now :) It's in my hometown and close to my parents, which both have their pros and cons. :)

Charlotte is a busy bee, and is crawling everywhere, pulling up on everything, falling over all the time, getting into everything. She's fantastic at eating pureed solids and cheerios, not so great at chunks of food, but I'm not in a hurry for this baby to grow up any faster than she already is.

Her lastest funnies include burying her face in blankets, and popping up exclaiming "RAH!" We think she's trying to scare or surprise us, but all it does is make us laugh. She's so hilarious. Her other thing to try and get our attention is to babble ra ra ra ra RAH! She's a riot. I love her so much.

And, last but not least, she has a tooth! It's the most beautiful tooth I've ever seen! (well, not really, but I think it's pretty darn spectacular) We've been able to see them under the gums for quite awhile, but it finally erupted last Friday. Ah, the joys of a teething baby.

No comments: