I keep forgetting to blog about this!
My What to Expect the First Year book mentions that babies are often taken with everyday objects that most of us would not think twice about. This is soooo true! Charlotte is absolutely transfixed with picture frames and lights, and she has been for weeks! She just stares at them and smiles away. It's ADORABLE!!!
With regard to the picture frames, I'm pretty sure that it's the contrast of the black/brown frame on the light wall that she's enamoured with ... Lights are intriguing for obvious reasons. She also stares at our curtain rail in the bed room, but again, dark curtains against light wall = happiness.
Ah to be such easily amused again.
It's such a joy to see her developing and starting to see her world and all the things in it. I love that girl more and more every day, it's such a wonderful feeling!!! I have never known love like this.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Followed your link from KC nest baby board. I'm up north as well, and my daughter is just about two weeks older than yours!
We're also cloth diapering, so I am happy to find your cd blog :-)
Post a Comment