Charlotte is always in such a good mood in the morning! I am sure it is a result of having a good night's sleep, but it's a joy to wake up to such a happy baby. She smiles like crazy, makes happy noises and is just a busy little girl!
James and I love having her lie between us in bed just enjoying our baby girl. It's such a joy to see her grow and transform (she's already changed so much since birth!) and become a little person. The time is flying (as I knew it would), but I am trying to take in every minute!
I got a wonderful video of her this morning of her smiling and making all those happy noises that we'll post on our private website for James' family to enjoy.
I love my little girl!!!!!!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment