Ultrasound was today!!!
It was a little disappointing - I think because I had the excitement of it built up in my head and it was all a bit too quick and clinical for me. I was relieved to see and hear that everything is formed properly and in the right numbers in the right places - yay! I can make people.
Sprout was also very cooperative was playing rodeo and kept his/her bits nicely hidden under the umbilical cord! Which was FINE BY ME! The ultrasound tech said even had we wanted to know - it would have been very difficult to tell.
Thanks, Sprout!
Still seems a bit unreal to me that I have a little one growing inside me, but I'm sure as he/she starts moving it will start to seem very real. They told me I have an anterior placenta which doesn't cause any problems - just means that I may not feel Sprout move significantly for another few weeks.
I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment