So, as it turns out the lovely episode of puke-age that I blogged about last time was a wicked case of food poisoning (thanks to the old turkey that I ate).
However, I have been battling morning sickness pretty well since then. I am 7 weeks and 4 days right now, which puts me smack in the middle of morning sickness territory. It sucks. I am almost always nauseated, and have to try and remember to eat - and I am almost always hungry because I hardly ever eat because I hate puking. The nausea overrides the hunger and I just force enough down to curb both the hunger and the nausea. Apparently, milk is my best friend. A cup of milk satisfies me for a good hour or so. After which, I usually jump up and run to my porcelain friend that I have seen way too much of lately.
Right now, my husband is forcing me to go out to eat with him - let's see if I can keep it down. Or even get it down.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment