I'm feeling very well. I'm due August 28th which is going to make August a super crazy month (even more than now).
So far...
August 7th - my sister-in-law's birthday
August 11th- my nephew's birthday
August 12th - my sister-in-law 's birthday
August 19th - my husband's birthday
August 23rd - our anniversary
My due date is in August, and my brother's baby is due in August as well.
We're not going to find out the gender, and we're not revealing any possible baby names which is driving everyone crazy, but oh well! This is what we want!
I took another pregnancy test today because I was starting to feel unsure, given that so many people know now! We told my parents this morning, called James' father this morning and called his mum the day we found out.
It's still overwhelming and I still can't believe it. Had no remote idea it would only take one month trying. Wow. I doubt I'll believe it until I see it on a Sonogram - or more likely - when it actually comes out ---- which reminds me that I am TERRIFED of giving birth!
Still so happy................
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment