After much discussion yesterday, I think James and I are going to wait to find out the baby's gender until he/she is born. We have another week to decide, but I think we'll be waiting.
James said he's having trouble bonding with this baby and (as last time) thinks it's because he wants a boy so badly, he thinks he'll be disappointed if he finds out it's another girl (not that we would be unhappy with either).
I kinda see his point --- last time I wanted a boy so badly I honestly think I would have been disappointed to find out at the ultrasound it was indeed a girl. However, when she was born, I cared not what it was, and I was sooo in love. I'm fine waiting, since we did last time, but the back and forth stuff he's doing is driving me crazy! I had mentally gotten ready to find out, so I'm now shifting back to 'mystery baby' mode.
And I'm happy here.
18wks 2days
Monday, September 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment