Since I've been about 5wks pregnant, I've had a pretty strong feeling that this baby is a boy.
Charlotte calls the baby 'baby sister', no matter what we do to convince her otherwise.
We didn't find out the gender with her. I was adamant that I wanted it to be a surprise. I never regretted not finding out. I *LOVED* not knowing. From the beginning with this one, I told James if he wanted to find out, then we would. I've gotten really used to the idea of finding out this time - and I think it'll be good for Charlotte to know.
Occasionally I get a patient at work that hasn't found out - and it kinda makes me wish we weren't finding out this time.
Last night, I had a dream that this baby was a boy. I told James, and he told me he thinks he may not want to find out this time. I was very surprised to hear that from him - but I'm completely on board if that's what he wants. I honestly go back and forth with what I'd like. Now that's he's mentioned that though - I really like the idea of not finding out as well. Ultimately, it's up to him. I don't care whether the baby is a boy or a girl. I just have a strong feeling it's a boy.
We'll see!
Friday, August 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment