Not that it's even possible, but I am now a bit paranoid that Sprout part 2 could be on the way ...
I've been exceptionally nauseous for days, I don't want to eat cheese, and I've had rampant heartburn. I had convinced myself it was nothing, but it keeps grating at me, and now I need to POAS to see if this is even possible. I hope it's nothing and I'm freaking myself out, because I am sooooo not ready for another one. I *think* I want more kids down the road, but right now, I am not ready. WE are not ready. We need a bit more of a stable (read: more space) living arrangment, and I think James and I have a bit of work to do before we need to add another child to the mix. This, of course, assuming that I can actually control these things and when they happen.
I'm going to the store on my way home from work. I'll have my answer soon enough.
I better only see one line.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment