Wednesday, December 9, 2009

here is thumbkin

Charlotte finally discovered her thumb!
She has been sucking on her fist for a couple weeks now, but today managed to find and suck on her thumb several times! Hopefully this is one step closer to saying goodbye to Mr. Binky. I certainly don't mind if she is a binky girl (heck, I was one), but it'd be easier if we don't have to deal with a mini-tragedy every time the binky falls out of her mouth.

Otherwise, she is becoming such a wonderful baby. She is happy almost all of the time, rarely cries because she is tended to very quickly. Still nurses great and is allowing us to put her down more and more rather than needing to be held all the time.

I miss her so much when I'm at work, but it's good for us to have some time apart, I think. I'm so attached to her, I think it's healthier for me to be away from her than vice versa, but she is very much a momma's girl right now, so it's good that she gets some daddy time.

No comments: